This high-gain wideband directional antenna covers all international cellular, mobile and wireless data bands including GSM 900/GSM1800/UMTS/LTE bands as well as extended cellular and WiMAX bands such as European/USA “Digital Dividend bands” and 2.3-2.7GHz licensed and unlicensed data bands. Its configuration is suitable for various wireless communications systems.
This antenna is unique in its combination of ultra wide-band operator with a consistent high-gain performance. It has been successfully used in extreme weather environments in Africa and Europe with close to zero failures.
A firm favorite, in any area where operators are having signal challenges. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
- High gain directional antenna
- Easy alignment with main beam around 50 degrees wide
- Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
- Pole mountable
- Tremendous improvement on reliability of wireless data
- Four year track record in all climate conditions from Nordic to desert to tropical
- Urban and rural areas
- Antenna of choice for rural areas due to high gain
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
- Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator - works on most networks