Summary of Benefits
The Madison Technologies single mode SC/APC lead in cable is designed to provide an economic and ruggedized solution for in-building connectivity.
The cable consists of a G.657.B3 bend insensitive tight buffered 0.9mm SM fibre core, encased in an aramid yarn filled LSZH jacket. The cable is available in lengths from 20m to 100m.
- 5mm heavy duty jacket provides protection against physical damage
- Light weight, flexible and easy to install
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Low bend radius due to flexible stainless steel tube
- 900µm G.657.B3 tight buffered fibre encased with kevlar and outer sheath of LSZH
- Terminated at both ends by SC/APC connectors fitted with pull socks