• Provides Bonding of a Guard Wire, Moisture Barrier and Unused Pairs of a Rural Cable to a Common Ground
• Common Ground is Surge Protected Using GDT to Local Ground
• Environmentally Sealed IDC Terminations
• Easy To Use Rocker Terminations (tool-less)
Key Product Benefits
• Internal connections are protected from moisture and other contaminants.
• Unused rural cable pair connections utilize gel-sealed IDC (Insulation Displacement Connection) terminations which accept 0.4mm to 0.64mm solid copper wire.
• Each rural cable can be terminated without disturbing previous connections.
• Convenient rocker feature enables technician to terminate cable conductors without the use of tools.
• Clear IDC rockers enable easy visual connection verifi cation.
• Mounts easily in Telstra MT2710 Network Termination Devices (includes two mounting screws).
• Meets “Severe and Flooded” requirements of Telcordia GR-49 CORE and TR-NWT-001195.
• Exceeds Telcordia GR-49 CORE requirements for severe climatic conditions.
• Complies with Telstra D1575
• Complies with ITU- K.55 Overvoltage and over-current requirements.