As the name suggests, the Captis Multi can connect to multiple sensors at the same time. This feature is ideal for extensive monitoring projects where multivariable data is required to be logged.
- Digital Water Metering: Measure and manage water usage in non-domestic environments.
- Level, Pressure, Flow: Monitor water levels, measure flow of liquid or gas through critical regions in pipe networks.
- Water Quality: Measure and monitor water quality, recording parameters such as pH, conductivity, and ORP.
- Environmental: Measure solar radiation, rainfall, temperature, air quality and wind speed.
- Temperature & Humidity: Monitor the ambient air temperature, rail temperature or fridge temperature, even in a power failure.
- Infrastructure: Monitor water usage, lux, noise, vibration of entertainment precincts, construction sites etc.
- Smart Relays: Monitor the health and performance of your equipment.
- Controls: Control pumps, valves and alarms in response to data readings
- Sensor agnostic
- Multi-sensor connection
- Run all inputs simultaneously
- Built-in internal antenna
- External antenna capability for optimized signal strength (auto-switch)
- Battery powered
- Anti-tamper protection and optional security plate for additional security