The Cybertec 2455X is a high performance Long Term Evolution 4G cellular router designed to provide the highest level of reliability and availability in industrial applications where 700MHz (B28) compatibity is required.
With built-in Dual-SIM fail-over, a secondary cellular network provider can be used should the primary provider’s connection fail. The architecture alleviates potential issues with network service provider outages and increases functionality.
Incorporating an integrated two port Ethernet switch and Serial RS232 interface, the Cybertec 2455X provides secure remote cellular connectivity to a multitude of Ethernet and serial based devices.
Sophisticated features such as smart multi-level watchdog technology delivers long-term operational stability while comprehensive remote management and diagnostic tools provide cost-effective maintenance and control over the cellular network.
- 100 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink
- PPP Server/PPP Client/Modem Emulation
- Location information provided by GPS
- DNP3 Outstation
- Email and/or SMS functionality for remote monitoring, diagnosis and event management
- Dual SIM
- Power Supply and Serial Port, galvanic isolation to
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700MHz (Band 28)