Moxa Solar and Smart Grid Range
Moxa‘s products have been used in a number of solar and smart grid applications around the world.
This flyer introduces some typical applications of data acquisition and communications for solar power systems, and presents Moxa’s comprehensive product portfolio for the solar and smart grid industries.
It outlines ideal solar communications and data acquisition Smart Grid equipment for commercial, residential, and utility applications.
Rugged and Compact
- Wide operating temperature from -40 to 75ºC
- Compact and rugged DIN rail design for easy field installation where space is limited
- Cost-effective solution, ideal for solar powered applications
- Rich experience in the US solar power industry: industrial designs for major accounts
- Member of the SunSpec Alliance
- Total quality management policy
- Strict extended-temperature dynamic burn-in
- Solid 3 to 5-year warranty
- Versatile serial communication technologies
- Ethernet ports, including LAN port and switch port
- Industrial-grade interfaces: Modbus, DI/DO, AI/AO
- Wireless networking: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, LTE, ZigBee, CDMA
Flexible Software Design
- Industry-driven software
- Flexible software architecture facilitates future expansions
- Prompt consulting services